This week has been a pretty intensive week working on two games at the same time.
First up is Invaders from Dimension X. I had more graphics arrive and I spent time plugging them into the game. So now I have almost all the in-game graphics. Next up will be the Menu, splash screen, and some chrome items. Followed by work on the scenarios the game comes with.
I probably have about 70% of the gameplay working – its a case now of getting everything working together nicely.
Battle for Korsun
I sent off and received back translations for Battle for Korsun. I used contacts that I have built up on fiverr.com. Now comes the laborious task of making sure all the strings fit in the spaces I have allocated. With 6 languages it’s going to be a lot of work…
Below is the start of working on the German menu – notice the rather long word for Manual!
I also had the manual translated – so 6 sets of them to tidy up and publish.
For some reason this week I suddenly had a lot of hits on the Steam page I have set up for the game. I can only assume the game appeared in a list somewhere. Good news for me as now have more people who added the game to their wishlist.
Also, I am very heartened by the fact that in the top 5 languages of users who visited the page are Chinese, Russian and German. I am hoping this is a sign that the game will do well with these users.